Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Good Morning,

I feel good this morning; I lifted heavy stuff yesterday and my back is fine. What happened is what is called let the body do what is right; be aware of your internal responsibilities (we have a smart brain and it does control our bodies functions) and do not harm your being, use the doctor and medication and do not harm your being and pray a lot and do not harm your being and their being.

But again man is a hunter and gatherer. We slay the being for food and garden the earth to gather.
Mom has gone to work and she felt fine.

3 comments:

  1. So happy that you and Laurel are both doing fine and feel well. This is cause for a good morning salutation. Things age as well as can be expected here too.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I forgot to sign my comment above.

    Love you,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Sandy,
    I hope this better weather comes your way, it was raining a few minutes ago (not much) but it was rain and cloudy. It is only 82 degrees at 0900 so that is promising. I hope you and Jimmy feel well enough to go out and see Lucie, she very much like our aunt, very comfortable to be around.

    ReplyDelete