Friday, July 20, 2012

I was out early trimming some limbs and removing wild trees growing around the pool. It is already hot out there in the sun. When I get done typing I will weed eat around the pool area.
I feel good this morning.
Mom has gone to work.
I have birds at the feeders; I noticed around the wild trees I cut down that ants were colonizing around them as if they had nourished the trees for personal reasons. Well at least their doing some good by turning the soil and keeping it from turning to dust.
It was at least 105 outside yesterday and I went into the pool at 1500 and did some pool cleaning and it was entirely too hot even in the pool; if I kept my head under water I was fine but I do not have gills.

1 comment:

  1. You're so funny. I love reading about your days.
    Love you,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete