Friday, July 6, 2012

Good Morning

Nothing is new, times are tough for everyone. Job skills are the same but the pay scale is down. Big business is the new union boss.
Click on Good Morning.
0745
I just finished changing the oil, oil filter, gas filter and air cleaner on my lawn mower (lawn tractor). It needed changing and I decided to do it before the temperatures got to 109 as it did yesterday; I did see pink skies this morning when I was out feeding the cats and drinking a mug of coffee at the deck table and chairs (0500).


I may tie up some plants that have fallen over or got out of hand; plus I have some sand to place in the garden, I also need to mow the tall weeds that somehow look like grass.
1630
The temperature did get to 110 and it is 103 at this hour of the day. I have spent the day indoors. Leme see where the rain is?



No comments:

Post a Comment