Thursday, July 5, 2012

70 year old man works from home

I always have great ideas and never the money to work them out. I do things via the Internet as I can do that with out too much trouble; two of the things I have that make money are my Links Page and my Business Card Page. Both of those are productive and a good source of revenue.
I do not know how to promote them better other than spamming the planet with odd promotional vampires.
My laptop is dying and I want to save it for creating websites (it is a 32 bit operating system laptop) and that is what I need for creating web pages.
One other thing I would like to have is a photo camera with GPS (tagging photos) built into it. I think some "Smart Phones" have that built in. All those things cost money and the only way to purchase them is to sell something.
Do any of you know what a Google Spider Bot is?


No comments:

Post a Comment