Sunday, June 10, 2012

This morning we both will relax.
I am a little sore and mom has a heel that was giving her fits last night.
I will listen to music, relax and sleep.
0700
I just came inside and while out there I placed words on paper; the words were the colors of the day; the movements of the day, the shapes of the day, the animals of the day, the machines of the day, the textures of the day.
I did note that it was peaceful out there though some of the birds and cats were skittish as though some bird had lost his or her life or some Pecking order was prevalent before my arrival.
I write all the time, my words are never great or profound they are simply words on paper or computer screens.
Mom is still asleep. I think she got up in the middle of the night and was at her computer. She pays bills there, writes letters, reads all her blogs, emails and online newspapers and plays games.
I tend to my websites, read the mail, glance at headlines, jot down words and follow folks on Faces and see photos.
While sitting outside the air conditioner came on and just quit (as in a spike) and just sitting here just now we had a spike (power went off and on quickly).


No comments:

Post a Comment