Saturday, June 9, 2012

I have been outside all morning; I re-filled all the bird-feeders and added some peanut butter to the suet trays.
After my second cup of coffee I am going to put up Mom's Venetian blinds since I did not do it yesterday. I will also cat trim them so the cats do not do that themselves (I do a better job and they last longer that way).
1200
The Blinds are up and I put up a shelf for mom's electronic calendar. The Calendar has a 6 minute Screen Saver, it turns black after that time for privacy. Just a movement of the calendar mouse and the screen lights up as shown. There is an edit input for any day of the year. A paper calendar with birds is adjacent as is the correct time.
Mom's Electronic Calendar

The other day I hooked up my desktop to my TV Monitor (All TV's  today are Monitors):
 1. One signal (input) I have a HDMI hookup to our satellite dish and
 2. Another hookup I have a PC input (rgb pc cable to my Desktop); both work great.


No comments:

Post a Comment