Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It does not seem like Tuesday; mentally my mind is at the end of the week.
Mom and I went to the show yesterday and saw a "3D" movie. It was called, "Men in Black III" and it was fun to watch in 3D. The glasses annoyed me and I thought maybe by the end of 45 minutes of 3D I would have an upset lifestyle but no everything moved smoothly and it as not annoying.
I looked for some sturdy wooden tomato stakes in Paducah and all they had was junk so I got some plastic coated tin stakes.
Mom stopped at a Panera Bakery on the way home. It was OK and good but so is Mc Donalds sometimes.

Little Brother doing his routine.

This is Little Sister's first scratch cake; using her brain and thoughts to create a recipe and then following through to create this beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment