Sunday, June 24, 2012


I got up this morning worn out from cranking and cranking my power washer; I got it started but when I put a load on it it quit. I think it sucked something into an orifice on the carburetor. So I will keep cranking until it runs again and maybe it will burn the trash out; otherwise it goes to the shop.
Mom went swimming this morning and did everything I normally do to clean the pool. I will have to replace the heavy mil cover with a lighter mil cover so she can remove it easily. I was exhausted and too salty to swim.
It is a very nice Sun Day in Western Kentucky on the planet Earth. Blue skies and hot with a little humidity from our pool. The Western Kentucky climate is arid today, which is not normal.
We had to buy Loretta (our not to bright cat; too many bad luck excursion into our trash cans have ruined her mind) some white play toys which we place near our trash cans; it seems to work as they distract her from tipping our trash cans and rummaging in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment