Monday, April 16, 2012

I spent the day yesterday relaxing and catching up on placing photos online at the NARFE Website:

I did not finish so I have more to do yet. I did learn at the convention on how simple a remote works to do a presentation with a projector and Microsoft Power Point. I did not learn much about Skype as a friend had set up his computer to do the presentation. 
My speakers system worked flawlessly with the Skype call.
I had no time to relax during the breaks as that was the time for me to set things up. I lost my internal wireless WiFi card during my time there at the convention; it worked great during rehearsal but gave up 1/2 hour before show time; I had to borrow a computer to do my presentations. Very embarrassing.
In the photo I am busy trying to do something while everyone else sat and listened.

No comments:

Post a Comment