Wednesday, April 18, 2012

We have had a cold spell for a week now as the average temperature has stayed around 60 degrees with cool nights in the 40's; very normal. The storm that caused the tornadoes out west stayed below us and caused no weather at all here in Western Kentucky.
I finally fixed my laptop. I had to replace some corrupt software and do a complete cleaning and replaced the operating system with a new copy from the disk.
I also worked on my brush pile; I will wash clothes and make some mulch with my shredder and I may water my planted beans to give them some moisture.
My back has been without pain for some time now; mentally my mind is working internally (under the skin) and outwardly as it pertains to outward health (do not hurt my being and visit a doctor when he can help). My internal structure is a great workforce for good health; give it time and understanding.
Mom was off sick yesterday but the rest did her some good. She wanted to work but was not capable.
She felt better last night when she went to bed.
Our pool which was warming into the mid 80 degree mark has dipped back into the 60 degree mark; which is a little to cool to jumped into and clean or work on.

0630
It is 42 degrees outside at the moment; mom has gone to work. I am fixing a cup of coffee for my wake up call.
Polly I just came by for morning hello and a neck rub.
1400
I have some extra time and I am moving rock; back breaking but still possible.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness you're up early! It's nice to be back from my absence. I've missed my blog and will try to do better. Have enjoyed catching up on reading all that I missed on your blog. Love you.

    ReplyDelete