Tuesday, March 6, 2012

GE Profile Dishwasher

Good morning; We have blue skies here where I live and even though areas a hundred miles away were devastated by tornadoes; it is peaceful here at home.
Mom is leaving for work as I speak. 
Pots and pans (stainless steel) and simple plastics do not do well without the Phosphate Detergents.  Glassware and pottery of all kinds become sparkling clean. Our water is not hard it is naturally close to soft (not so soft that soap never quits). I tried two cycles one for washing and rinsing and one for cleaning and drying. Both cycles employ steam. I have another plan before just washing by hand.
Mom wants to mow the lawn; I told her she would sink to her knees out there.
I will start to clear the garden spot of debris ( strings, poles and old tomato vines; the old tomato vines are dry enough to shred ). The string and poles can be reused until they become mulch.
I have to be careful not to move the fence until I have all the tools to completely confine all the vegetables ( the deer will have a feast if they are not confined (the vegetables).

No comments:

Post a Comment