Friday, March 2, 2012

It is hard to say that life lasts forever as I believe.

Good Morning,
On our way to Paducah yesterday we saw red and white tree buds, white dogwoods in bloom and daffodils in bloom. That is a little early for this time of year. Our Lilac bush always gets fooled and it looses. I do not know whether our lilac bush has survived this year.
We stocked up at SAMS on the paper products, hand lotions, tooth paste and bar soap. Most of what we got was about 1/3 of normal cost and should last for 3 months. I had to buy a new bulb (black light) for our fish tank as our old one started to flicker and when I looked at it, it had one black end.
We went to see our daughter in Murray and had a snack with her at Wendy's because Dancer Girl had a dance class within the hour. After we dropped off Dancer Girl I went to Lowe's to find a sponge to use on my humidifiers (our old ones were to bad to reuse).
Mom is off today. I feel great and most of the family is on FaceBook which makes it OK. Sometimes we do not know what to say when our brother rests in a semi coma and does not awake. It makes it awkward to say , "I am fine." but the fact is I am fine and it is hard for folks to say hello when life deals us a harsh blow. We want so much.
It is hard to say that life lasts forever as I believe.
I will just say a prayer.

2 comments:

  1. So glad that all is well with you and that you got to visit with your family. Only daffodils are on schedule here as they always bloom in March. Our dogwoods don't bloom until the second week in April and I hope that they don't bloom early. One of our maple trees has budded it's red buds with flowers which will become those annoying house gutter seeds, but we still look forward to seeing them.

    Yesterday a man told Jimmy that he was reading that the earth has twisted a little at it's poles and that is why we are having this nice winter weather. They both want the earth to twist just a little further.

    We are fine here. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are fine. And Jerry is better, which is great. He has a long way to go and I hope all the tubes can be taken out soon, but for now I'm happy. Stay well.
    Love,

    ReplyDelete