Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mound Builders

Good Morning from our home here in town. For over 5000 years some human being has traveled this planet and called this community home. I have no clue as to who they were but I am sure they pitched a tent near this creek below our home and fished, hunted and picked fruit and nuts. In the winter they may have moved closer to the southern hills or found a cave nearby to settle in over the winter.
Mom is off today as we say our prayers for Jerry.
We had a bad storm come through here and it killed human beings in nearby Harrisburg and destroyed property just about everywhere in our area. Mom had a scare going to work and I heard the roar of the storm and moved into our hallway; it was fast and spooky storm.
 I am pretty sure that I am going to move our oak cabinet to where our TV is now and build some wall cabinets for our DVD's where the oak cabinet was. Our TV came with a stand which I have out in the garage. The TV will go on the oak cabinet and the stereo equipment will go into the cabinet. I can use the stereo cabinet I have the equipment on as a school desk or an art corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment