Friday, December 16, 2011

Good Morning,
Mom and I went to a Locks and Dams - US ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS retired employees Christmas Dinner at Newburgh Locks and Dam. We had a great time and really enjoyed our conversations with everyone there. I put a lot photos up online at the Lock and Dam Website.
We also celebrated our anniversary yesterday.
It is dark out and I think there is rain out there which will be leaving the area.
It is also quiet and peaceful here at home. 
Tonight our tree goes up and it may be blessed with ornaments, if not then tomorrow it will be done. In the meantime I will re-clean the floor and carpet and make it smell like pine cones and Holly.
I am enjoying my morning cup of coffee at this moment in time.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to you and your lovely wife. It's raining here today and a bit chilly. Yesterday I spend the afternoon decorating for Christmas and putting up two small trees. One in front of a window so all could see that we are not Scrooges who live here, but just Merry Christmasy folks.

    Hope you had fun decorating the Christmas tree with kids. Love to All and to all a Good Night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary and hope you have a great time with your family! It's gray and windy today-makes it feel like winter in California. Diane

    ReplyDelete