Monday, August 1, 2011

Things that were dependable are not dependable anymore.

It is very early Monday morning. I just got up to take my stomach and balance medicines; those are my constants as well as my, "Good Morning" to the planet earth. If you happen to be in my area then you will see my salutation, it is a constant as was my Federal Pension. Now there is doubt, it is subtle but like all propaganda it worked. Overall I know all is well but my voice carried a message and it stained the clear water just like red dye in a Hummingbird feeder. It is still OK but it left a sweetness on the tongue and a vague feeling that the world just did not care. It will never be the same again. The picture was taken at a distance and for some strange reason we were given a close-up to view and our home has stains on the gutters.
The wealthy could not leave the planet and those new banks are always being built just like those Egyptians tried to leave their pyramids as a  constant reminder of their wealth. Well at least we have the history of the Magna Carta. 
Food on the table was given a scare and my contract was torn in two mentally and will never be the same. You will never understand that constant, it has devastated our family. The solid  pillar sold in stores is made in China and is only a facade to fool us. Someday our monuments at death will blow away, that marble and granite will be made of light plastic. Our words will be the only thing left and that will burn and ignite at our lose.
Domestic tranquility and the general welfare were taken when the manufacturer left for slave labor overseas.


" We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

This statement pretty well sums it up for me and we (Mom and I) paid a high price for it,
"Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s remarkably honest confession to National Journal’s Major Garrett that “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president”"




No comments:

Post a Comment