Monday, August 1, 2011

It is dangerous out on the dam

It is a good morning on the planet earth but I do have some disrespectful feelings for my Kentucky politicians and the T Party in general for cutting the heart out of what is wonderful about America. There was always an awe in the way the government stood it's ground against raiders who threatened to take away what was decent about the American People. That trust was broken last week when they took us emotionally away from the fact that were were keeping their word. They laugh and hoop and jeered at those folks that worked so hard all their lives in the service of their country and wished that they felt as they do.
I once wrote that America was going down to the level of China and Asia as far as wages go. I have no love for China as it copied everything the United States made including the money and does not give a dam what we think about copyrights or patents. As I said before I am sure that China flooded it's banks with currency (US Forgeries) that it printed so as to bolster their economy and offer our companies incentives to build there. It worked great because everyone I know is suffering from lost wages and economic good health.

This statement pretty well sums it up for me and we (Mom and I) paid a high price for it,
"Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s remarkably honest confession to National Journal’s Major Garrett that “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president”"

No comments:

Post a Comment