Friday, May 27, 2011

Mom is talking to the cats early this morning. I have set my being down in this chair. Mom bought me some Tylenol back rub and I put it on after my wake up call.
"My hair is a mess and I don't know what to do?" That was a TV commercial back sometime in the early sixties. My hair is a mess.
My nose is running as it was yesterday, maybe mom and I caught a bug.
The weather turned cold after the storms.
I posted during web absence on paper (MS Office) and I placed my posts below.
We got a nice photo from Chum and a "I Had A Great Time!" note from her. She loved being greeted at the Blue Grass Field (Lexington Airport) with a nice crowd with roses and gifts.
We got her a laughing horse, a "T" shirt and a coffee mug. Plus a nice bouquet of flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment