Friday, April 8, 2011

Lawn Mowing and Taxes

While mowing broke a belt on my mower and had to pull the mower deck out from under the mower. It was tough but I got the new belt on. I will finish the lawn tomorrow.
Mom was off and we had to make a trip to Princeton, Ky. to get a new belt for my John Deer Lawn Tractor.
We got our taxes done and we had better take more out of our pay because we owe them money this year. Mom said she will take out more from her check, they take out plenty on my check but it is not enough to cover mom's check.
After I mow I need to plant some bulbs we got two days ago.

1 comment:

  1. We got rid of our lawn mower because the belt kept coming off and Jimmy got tired of taking off the deck so we just bought a new one. I don't like the new riding mower...it's much too complicated and has too many levers. I like my old one best.

    Too bad about your tax liability. I guess it's true, you make more you pay more and that's why I like being down here with the poor people.

    ReplyDelete