Sunday, April 3, 2011

Good Morning. I feel worn out this morning. I stayed very busy yesterday then after five PM I watched the basketball games before going to bed late last night.
I awoke at 6:30AM this morning which is a little late for me and I felt hung over. My body feels good other than that hung over feeling.
Our daughter and the kids are here and we celebrated moms birthday which is sometime later this month. Our daughter bought mom a red candy dish (Halloween size). Our daughter also brought her ETSY things to show mom.

1 comment:

  1. Hope that the 'hung over' feeling left you and that you enjoyed the rest of the day.
    I've been getting up early lately, but 6 a.m. is early for me. One morning we got up at 3 a.m. because neither of us could sleep any longer. Needless to say, it was a long day because we had to stay up to watch the Wildcats lose...we still love them.

    Adrian came to Lexington on Friday but I didn't get to meet him and neither did Ron. Ron's laptop got invaded by trogan horses and worms, or something like that. Adrian picked up the laptop while Ron's truck was parked in a designated area. It's like a spy novel what goes on around here, hahaha.

    I'm going to have to spank Allison for trying to put my birthday gift to Motherkitty in a yardsale...(smile)

    ReplyDelete