Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tomas

Call it what you will. At an early age I was prone to suggestions. I followed, I knew I was one of the sheep, open to suggestions, I followed, I listened. As the years went by, I realized with some help, that everyone was saying the same thing, using different words, but the meaning always came out the same. A different color, a different flavor. A painted picture, a written song. I realized that we all have realized, in our own way, the truth of the matter. We have all solved the mysteries of life. The trick is to understand your friends way of life, to understand what he says is the truth. I am open to suggestion. I may smile, nod my head and not understand a thing you say.
Humans create ideas. They send these ideas to others. We see or hear these ideas and we feel emotions.
We read what people go through to sustain their dignity. We share their emotions as they stream across our sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment