Sunday, March 20, 2011

Our health.

I feel good at this moment. Whatever I had was a symptom of my aggressive behavior toward my lung congestion and it hurt my lower intestine. At this moment I am fine and my system feel normal. Good body behavior was what I was after.
I was not active yesterday and the rest helped my body. Mom may have caught a bug from me or from someone at work. I am not sure. Mine started with my lungs filling with cat dust from our curtains (just like swallowing the dust from my vacuum cleaner container). It was that bad and I knew it at the time.
Everything is fine now with me. Mom I am not sure of, we will see in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Take good care of yourselves because you're about to become a great-uncle & a great-aunt twice this year. love you.

    ReplyDelete