Monday, March 7, 2011

It is Monday Morning and it still looks gray outside, it is about 31 degrees out there.
I made a real cup of coffee on my machine and it is so much better than the decaffeinated coffee I normally have in the morning.
Mom asked me to pay some bills this morning and I did.
I sent some folks some information on how to do there Chapter Blogs and I got one response. It is a bit of a challenge for someone in their 70's but "heh!" why not give it a whirl.
I will do a little more provoking by sending those folks the log-in and passwords to their chapter blogs.
Later this morning I will re-pot some new shoot tomato plants that came up yesterday. I will put the in gallon containers with some plastic wrap to heat them up. Tomatoes are hot tamales, they love the high humidity of the south. Our tomatoes are nothing short of spectacular.

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing as tasty as a southern home grown tomato. I can't wait to eat some.
    You just reminded me of the bills that came in on Saturday that I need to pay, thanks. Love you.

    ReplyDelete