Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I am up early and mom is getting ready for work.
It is warm and raining outside this morning and dry indoors. I have adequate protection from the weather in my abode. It was built in the early 1970's when carpet was king and wood floors had become too expensive for new home owners. This is our third roof, second bath, second kitchen, second carpet and new all weather window, a picture window, a new sliding glass door and a wonderful deck outside of the sliding door. The sliding door and deck have made a small home into a wonderful view and area to be in.
I have caught some dander from our curtains when I chased a cat off our bookcase. I double washed the curtains twice too hopefully remove the discomfort of the loose dander that caused serious damage to me when I inadvisedly shook them. My body has waged a war on the dander and I have been coughing hard for 3 days trying to displace the dander trapped in my lungs.

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday you still sounded pretty congested. Keep coughing up those fur balls...I mean dander and if you feel hot, take your temperature and get yourself to the doctor. You need your lungs.

    ReplyDelete