Saturday, February 5, 2011

Our Old Phone

It is snowing here this morning we seem to have less than an inch on the ground. I think the prediction was 1 to 3 inches of snow here in Western Kentucky. It is 31 degrees out there and what is coming down is wet and not fluffy.
I have been reading about digital phones and how secure they are. At the moment I am not sure what I have. My old phone was what was called when I bought it "Spread Spectrum Technology" 1996-1999 ( 900 MHz frequency) was the year we bought the phone as the spectrum had not been divided as it is now.
Both mom and I are both feeling rather well and I did remember that today is a new day but I did not want to burden you with that fact. I do celebrate my existence by feeling rather comfortable in my environment. I do not want as it is not good for the mind to dwell on frivolous objects or moments in the future. I do look in catalogues but I turn the page my mind goes to that new page and when I go back my mind still goes forward into the future as the page turns back. It is always the moment to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment