Sunday, February 27, 2011

46 degrees and rain this Sunday morning. This is a good morning in my mind as I see no violence or sense it's presence in my body. I feel good, mom has gone to work and she sensed good working conditions in her talks to me. Mom has a gifted speaking voice and it's presence reflects on the store where she works as she answers questions from costumers and they do respond by coming to the store.
We spent the day yesterday with our daughter and husband at two basketball games with our granddaughters. They did as they were told and it showed by depriving their opponent from receiving the ball. My cameras batteries failed quite fast even though I did change them. Apparently one low battery can make a camera fail.

2 comments:

  1. We didn't have any rain on Sunday until late in the day after all of our guests had left, and then we heard thunder off in the distance.

    This morning pea-sized hail fell for a few moments, followed by more thunder & lightning. We have a steady rain and soon we will be out in it getting our feet wet.

    Have a nice day....love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we were so glad you guys could come to the games!!! looking forward to seeing the pics

    ReplyDelete