Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Nice December Gift

When family says, "Hello" or a friend stops by and gives you a hug or welcomes your friendship on FaceBook it is a nice gesture. It give the Holy Days a nice halo, an ambient warmth and a Merry Christmas.
It is 10 degrees in Marion this morning. Kitten Yarn came back to pick up a charger for Dancing Girl's new camera and stayed the night. She is up and about. My daughter and I are morning folk. My grandfather (Pablo) and my dad (Jesus) were the same way.
I made a cup of tea on my new machine this morning. It is a great time saver and yes it does not blacken your coffee pot over the fire like it did in Westerns.


1 comment:

  1. Look at your sweet babies looking out into the snow. Without children Christmas is just another day.

    ReplyDelete