Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It is a remarkable day. I have only been depressed 4 hours in the last five years. And that was for leaving my wife penniless when I went on a business trip. When I got back I gave her all I had and worked my ass off.
Like I said it is a remarkable day. I am very happy that I woke up alive. I am very happy just to look at a door knob all day or scrub a floor but I do take exception with toilets. As much as I am capable of cleaning them I mostly avoid them because if I applied for a job in this country cleaning toilets is the only job I am qualified to do. So I am not looking for work as my pension is good enough for me and if mom wants to share it with me that is fine. If she wants to live on a higher standard of living with all kinds of goodies then she will have to earn more.
Like I said I am very happy to be alive and I am happy taking care of my self and my belongings.
Have you ever seen that old man in the field slaving away and singing because he is alive well that is me. It is true that I do not like the idea of being a slave to big business and I will fight them. Society is who I work for.
I love this blogging soap box and I proudly display my name begging them to walk to my door step and ask my opinion or say it is my turn at the gavel/guillotine. I will vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment