Monday, September 6, 2010

What a nice surprise.

My sister sent me a email last night that said, "We're getting ready to eat at the Great Wall in Princeton. Come join us or call me on the cell phone."
Princeton is only 20 miles south of us where Motherkitty works. I think they will get to see mom after eight this morning as they get on their way back to Berea, Kentucky.
If you ever want to see the beauty of Kentucky just follow Sandy on her motorcycle. If you go to her blog you can get just a taste of the pleasant rides she goes on.

Photos

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad we stayed longer so that we could also see Allison, Jason & kids, and also to enjoy Laurel's good cooking. I know that Laurel worked hard in preparing that wonderful meal and we really love her for all she does in going that extra mile to please everyone she loves.
    I love seeing you the most and hope to be back there very soon. Love you

    ReplyDelete