Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stations of the Cross

Today I will rest and maybe say a prayer. Maybe I will call my mother. Maybe it is just a nice thought.
Last year I stopped by my dad's grave and just glanced at the stone and a young woman came by and brushed the new cut grass clippings away and took pride in the job she was doing for those laid to rest where she worked.
Did someone, hopefully my grandfather cleaned up the mess and say a prayer where my mother rests. He had a Catholic Rosary and I am sure he stopped by from time to time and planted a flower or trimmed a limb in remembrance.
Sometimes you have to write your own history because the truth will not come to the forefront. I wrote a few years back that from the view of a satellite we see the planet earth and on that planet is my mother. So my prayer is to embrace the planet and call her heaven and not hurt her (the planet or my mother).
As a child there was a lot of suffering, it was in my nature to suffer as I learned of all the wrongs of the planet. The Holy Roman Church enforced that belief and I did suffer as Christ did. I had to give up that idea or die on my own cross. I chose to live and embrace the good and the flower/children that grow with each day of my life.
So there are no wars in my life because that is my choice. There is law in history as well as a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment