Monday, September 13, 2010

Aloe Plants

Today I separate my Aloe plants. The mother plant has given off shoot and today I place them into their own pots. Then I will put them into the garage for the winter. Next Spring I will trade them for 8 inch pots to plant next years off mother plant shoots.
Today it is clear, clean and crisp. Very colorful as the gray overcast has left the area. It almost seems spring like but I know from history and the calendar that cold weather is approaching our time frame.
After I finish with the Aloe plants then it is time to put the papers away that are near moms computer. I will mark trash bags with caution signs as to not dispose of these documents. Then I will dismantle the computer and computer table and then remove the old carpet in that room.

The aloe plants are resting now that they have been replanted. Let me check and see if we have any frost warnings. Nothing even close to a frost in this area for the next week. Average low in the 60's every night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFO0Nrr5z-U&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment