Saturday, September 18, 2010

Nothing but sunny skies for the next week here in Western Kentucky. Highs in the low 90's starting the week and then tampering off into the 80's for the end of the week. Lows maybe in the 50's overnight for the week.
I feel good even though I pulled some of the carpet off the floor in the computer room but I have to scrape the old foam layer off the particle board base flooring and that is the hardest part so far.

I am ready for a cup of tea but I do not hear the steam kettle yet , maybe a cup of orange juice to clear my voice.

9/19/2010 Sunday ..... I think our weather forecast was wrong. This morning as I went out a few minutes ago the skies were clear and blue to the east. Directly overhead and to the west was a sky filled with heavy clouds and darkness.

2 comments:

  1. I would have loved to have felt some rain today. It was very hot this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmy says that a stiff brush might work better than "scraping" off the foam from the particle board. That way you won't accidentally cut into the particle board.

    ReplyDelete