Friday, September 10, 2010

It is 62 outside this morning and do we have rain out side, let me look? Yes we do have rain in Marion this morning.
I went to my yearly eye checkup and my eyes are fine. I discussed the fact that my eyes stick shut when I sleep and we came up to the conclusion that it is cat dander as the main factor. There may be other factors but cat dander is the main source of my problem as well as Motherkitty's.
While in Paducah I bought a new aquarium light as ours was worn out. While there in Paducah Motherkitty asked me if I would like a new pair of sneakers and I said I will wait until I have the money and she said she had saved some money for this moment so she bought me a new pair of sneakers as I had worn a hole in my old sneakers.
Motherkitty called me to the slider and said that Mr. Skunky was out there eating scraps of food and she wanted to put some cat chow out there and I said no and no he does not stink up the home that feeds him.
The Humming birds finished two bottles of nectar while we we gone yesterday. I will put two new bottles out this morning before sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment