Friday, September 17, 2010

Answers dot Com

We have more clear skies this morning. I feel good this morning as I normally do. I am floating in the clouds of dreams like Alfred E Neuman.
I just asked answers dot com about Alfred and this is what they wrote:
http://www.answers.com/topic/alfred-e-neuman

0830
I have just had a cup of red tea with honey and cream as my replacement for coffee. Coffee stimulates me fine but has done a number on my stomach and has caused some problems. The red tea is very strong like coffee if steeped 10 minutes and has no side effects that I am worried about at this point in time ( 9/17/2010 0832).
I love the long days where time is a moment to moment existence. I get to savor each breath and the wonderful view that complements that time.

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Dennis. It's been another beautiful day again here in Eastern Kentucky as well. The days are perfect for all day riding if you are so inclined. Right now Jimmy is out riding his lawnmower...he loves to ride and will ride any chance he gets :)

    It's peaceful and as quiet as it can be with a riding lawnmower moving back and forth across the yard. Lola & Poncho are both laying down near the front window watching for Ron to return. We all just got back from helping Reva with a flat tire. She's fine and now on her way home.

    I hear the washer and it has stopped, so I have to go put the clean clothes into the dryer now.

    Bye for now.....

    ReplyDelete