Saturday, August 28, 2010

Listeing to the quiet peace, What a Deal!

That is what my life is like. I have no wants and my life is good. Mom said that we have two bills to take care of and then she is free. I am free and secure because I have paid dearly for my retirement check. Will it come down to the government saying to me, "I spent your money helping the unemployed." It may, all contracts are void.
But for now it is very peaceful in Western Kentucky. If I have to I'll try to grow my garden back and if the deer comes by to eat it then I will eat him. But for now it is songs, butterflies and hummingbirds.
I picked up a brochure to see what homes are selling at around here and I was shocked. $40,000 dollars for a three bedroom starter home. But you need to be a good Christian to live here in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment