Monday, August 9, 2010

Collar and Leash

I just saw a young fast skunk. Most skunks I see waddle at a leisurely pace but tonight as I was up to take my medicine I saw a skunk move swiftly as in moving away quickly, dart, jump, sidestep away from a moving vehicle. Very unusual.
Today I was thinking about collars and leashes and though to myself why in the world do we need to control an animal that we need a collar or leash. Just think how humiliating that is. I have worn a collar and leash as a Halloween costume but I have never lived a life where a collar and leash were a requirement for me to move my wife around town.
If we have to have a collar then we need to move to the country and free our animal from that sort of control.
I had another good thought but it does not come to mind at this instant. Maybe before the end of this sentence .
I just remembered why children need small inexpensive computers at home for home work.
Home work and backpacks are a dangerous combination. Unsuitable in this day of networking computing. We have enough knowledge walking the streets of America to create a perfectly good school network computer for 400 dollars for school and classroom and can be used until it dies. The computer cost 400 bucks and the backpack and books cost just about the same. Think of the paper we would save. Think of the poor posture and back pain it would solve.


No comments:

Post a Comment