Thursday, July 29, 2010

Skype

Motherkitty had me put Skype on my laptop only to find out that we did not have any mic on the laptop that worked. I bought one with a headset but still no mic. Finally Motherkitty's Sister Mrs Green Thumb sent me a link to the proper updates, drivers and software to make all the mics work on my laptop. In the meantime mom had gone to work at Walmart and while there purchased a camera with headset for her computer. I put the camera on her computer, down loaded Skype and fired it up and it works great on her computer to. But I think I will have to have my own setup on this laptop.
I have Skype set up on my laptop now.
Before you call:
Let me put on my red shirt and hat. I may even go downtown and get one of those screens that photographer's use as a background (wallpaper) when doing your portrait photos.
I think I will have my hat and shirt on a hanger close by.

1 comment: