Friday, July 30, 2010

I use the computer and she uses her brain

Good Morning.
When it gets to hot we jump in the pool. We have had a 30% chance of rain everyday for the last two weeks and nothing has happened. I put finishing up the deck off because of that chance of rain. I finally ignored the weather forecast and finished the deck yesterday morning before the temperature got to hot to work the sealer properly.
Mom is interactive and outgoing and she loves Skype. I am not to thrilled with Skype as it takes away from my computer performance. Mom has a powerful computer so I will see if it bothers her computers performance. I turned it off this morning because I could not play Scrabble with mom, because Skype and Scrabble use the same space on my computer. We play 8 games together. I use the computer and she uses her brain and that makes it pretty evenly matched.

1 comment: