Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pool Cover

I removed the cover from our pool. it came from the factory a little too big and now that it is on the ground I will trim it to fit properly. I will also Velcro it where it came apart. t will make it easier to handle. It is a good quality cover but it came apart where they welded the plastic together.
I put the cover on the ground and it was 25 1/2 foot long. So much for United States quality.
1200
I am out on the lawn cutting to solar cover to size (24 foot) and mama is it hot. I cut the first half moon (half a pie) and I have just now laid out the second half to dry in the hot sun. When it is dry I will mark and cut it. I may wait until after the holiday to Rivet the Velcro onto both sides. It heat up fast on the lawn, it normally cooks the lawn. After about a week the grass grows back green.
1800
I put the cover back on the pool and it looks like a factory fit to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment