Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We are water folk.

Our planet is a water planet and we are water people. We know what happens without water on the planet we turn to deserts and our bodies burn. We have adopted ourselves to live in extremes for us but without the water we dry up.

We in Western Kentucky have plenty of water and humidity this time of year. Tomatoes plants love the high humidity and because of that we have the best tomatoes in the United States.

In a few minutes our Tea Kettle will whistle and I will make a cup of tea. Then I will ready my being to working on the wood railing with our power washer. I did a lot yesterday and I will do a lot today. If I get too hot I will jump in the pool and clean it.
I will take some time today to do dishes I have lapsed in the last two days.
0930
Power washed more railings until I ran out of gas. Could not get it restarted so I took a break and washed some dishes. I am cooling down and resting a bit.

1 comment:

  1. It wears me out just reading about all the work you have to do. I think I'll take a break and have a nice tall glass of iced raspberry tea. Would you like me to fix you one too?

    Jimmy mowed the lawn and washed the dishes while I fixed us something to eat. It never rained here but it's hot.

    Don't work too hard.

    ReplyDelete