Saturday, June 19, 2010

Rooibos Plant Red Tea

I spoke earlier about one of the teas I have been drinking. I want to emphasize that it is a good replacement for coffee. I found when steeped 8 minutes it is a robust as any coffee and as satisfying as any coffee I have ever drunk.
We have clouds in the distance on this pleasant morning in Western Kentucky. No wars are being fought here and we do obey the law. We do not kill Christians, Hebrews, or Muslims in Western Kentucky because that is the law of the land plus it is great common sense.
I put a rivet in my favorite pool slippers plus adding SHOE GOO onto them. Hopefully I will get the summer out of them.
We went swimming in the afternoon yesterday and it was refreshing in this heat. We are having a pool party in August to Celebrate Natasha and Tom's Birthday.

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to send me a private message with the date of your pool party.

    Your tea and your days sound very relaxing. You also seal your deck more often than anyone I have ever known. Your deck will either last forever or will fall from the weight of so many coats of sealer, hahaha.

    BTW, we haven't killed any Christians over here in Berea either although I've met a few I'd like to strangle, hahahaha. (Of course ya know I'm just kidding???)

    It's a nice & peaceful day here too...no fighting, no clasps of thunder, no wind. It's just a very quiet day as I sit here eating my sausage McMuffin.

    ReplyDelete