Friday, May 21, 2010

Rand Paul will create law if elected

What in the world is happening with this eye doctor. He shot himself in the foot by telling us what he thinks.
Honest?
Yes.
I guess he represents the "T Party" thinking in Kentucky. Somewhat biased but they obey the laws. I guess if he had a chance some of the laws will be changed because that is what senators do. I thought Mitch McConnell was tough by standing firm and not voting for anything Democratic.
The government should not tell folks to build ramps for folks in wheel chairs let the states decide what is best for the disabled.
I just wrote below that we should have sidewalks for women and children and the disabled along the north part of town. There is no point in me writing Rand Paul for help on that one. I know what he thinks.

1 comment:

  1. What does he think about sidewalks for women and children and the disabled? Probably the same way as you and I do I suspect. But I want sidewalks for healthy men too and bike paths and I don't understand why you left "MEN" out of your requests. Is it only women who walk?

    ReplyDelete