Saturday, February 13, 2010

I was down for a while and I realized tonight that that two weeks ago I had a minor agenda - things to do.
I was so happy to be well that I forgot that those projects went into vapor and my mind did not notice a white washed wall with faint projects in the smeared chalk.
Well tonight I remembered one job I had to do. I am sure that when I pick up a scratch pad that other voices will drop letters into place.
**
In a similar note drugs taken for a swelled back did work but with consequences. They solved the problem but blurred the mind. To me that was a dangerous situation. I did not lose any time, I only applied a different path to the patch.
**
I was thinking that I could sit in a closet and be perfectly content. I could also be on a perfectly beautiful beach with a marvelous sunset and feel the same. It is the ability to be a being and to note what is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment