Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day light and 24 Degrees Outside

I am up at day light watching the astronauts do a little work. I think as I awake their day may be done as their schedule sleep time is my daylight. I am not sure of this.
**
I think Allison's computer will be down until "Long Haired Daddy" comes home. His mom had a doctors appointment Thursday and he was there to help her out. He was still there Friday but he may be home now. His work schedule may make it difficult to fix in the next few days.
**
7:00AM Saturday Morning. The astronauts are calling it a day. Bed time.

1 comment:

  1. dead hard drive dad....jason was able to bring me the Vaio today so I am skimming through everyone's news, and played a word of scrabble for mom...still no van, more snow overnight, though it doesn't look like much...Jason had already saved as much data as he could find to an external hard drive, so hopefully we didn't miss anything...

    ReplyDelete