Thursday, December 17, 2009

World Class Health Care Reform is Dead

My belief is health care for the entire nation at equal cost to everyone.
What I see from the Republicans is no to everything the Democrats propose.
What I see from the Democrats is an ego falling down the tubes with a struggle.
I am on the side of our government when it said,
"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

In that statement it says to insure domestic tranquility and promote the general welfare.
To me that means to help us in any way they can.
As I see the Health Care Bill it helps no one, it only enforces a few.
The original idea was best - watering it down is corruption (impairment of integrity, virtue, or moral principle) .
What is the original, "World Class Health Care."

1 comment:

  1. The constitution says, "promote the general welfare" not "pay for the general welfare."

    I think we are all capable of paying for our own insurance coverage if we want it and those that don't want it don't pay for it. The problem as I see it is that some people want it but are NOT willing to pay for it. Even if you offered health insurance at a cost of $50 a month for a family plan some would still choose not to buy it. You can't make people buy what they don't want to buy.

    ReplyDelete