Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The value of politics in the Commonwealth of Kentucky is of my concern. I have two Republican senators that represent me in our state.
I have voted Democratically these past two years and was previously an Independent.
I believe in health care for everyone at no cost other than a tax on everyone for it. That is not going to happen.
The Democratic Party in the United States Senate have voted to keep the government running by a 60 to 40 vote. The Republican Party voted no on the spending.
At least one of my United States Senators for the Commonwealth of Kentucky added an amendment to the bill they voted against to help Kentucky. That is politics.
They may also have added an amendment to the Health Care bill that is moving in toward passage.
Even though both United States Senators voted no politically their amendments are going through.
See MegaVote below.

No comments:

Post a Comment