Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

It is dark out at 6:00 AM and in the mid 40's. Everyone is asleep - they spent the whole night up as Dancer Girl was sick with a migraine. I hope the sleep helps her this morning.
I am off to make some coffee.
9:00AM
Dancer Girl feels better after a little tea and honey. Mom and Kitten Yarn are cooking breakfast.
Mom loves the festive atmosphere on the holiday seasons.
I did mention that the day after Halloween the Christmas Flyer's were in the papers.

1 comment:

  1. It's a wonderful and festive season and I was very happy to hear that Dancer Girl's Migraine was gone by Christmas Day so that she had a chance to enjoy the holiday events with the rest of the family.

    I hope that the New Year brings you the prosperity that you've been working towards.

    ReplyDelete