Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Health Care for Everyone is Dead

What a terrible thing to wake up to. I thought the a Democratic Government would usher in a Health Care Program for everyone.
Where does the United States rank in the world as far as health care goes?
37th between Costa Rica and Slovenia


Who is profiling with the system we have now? The insurance companies. Those companies are not creating anything that I am aware of, I do not see a two year supply of free health care under my Christmas Tree this Holy Day Season.
Do you remember those guys in the Mafia movies, "Yo gonna be protected or lose yo sto!", "I'll be bac tomoroo for da thousand!" That is my insurance man talking with a blue suit and a red tie and not a hair out of place and probably the most Christian looking human being I have ever met.

1 comment:

  1. And you have that wonderful government insurance right now. hahaha

    Even if they pass the Healthcare plan there will still be 24 million people that will not be covered and also anyone working for an employer that has 50 or less employees doesn't have to supply his employees with health insurance and he will receive no fine nor pay any extra taxes for those uninsured enployees.

    If they are going to pass a Healthcare plan then it should cover everyone....EVERYONE without exception.

    ReplyDelete