Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Things are changing as the way we look and the dangers of cell phone radiation.
Natural selection is the process by which heritable traits that make it more likely for an organism to survive and successfully reproduce become more common in a population over successive generations. It is the key mechanism of speciation in evolution.
Some folks are putting phones in their ears so what does our body do? It radiates antennae from our heads.
Please be careful as to what goes near your ears.

1 comment:

  1. I heard the latest on cell phones & brain tumors so I am being extra careful not to over use my cell phone. I don't even carry it in my pocket because it might cause infertility and I have always been known to be very fertile or is that futile that I was known for???

    ReplyDelete