Thursday, November 5, 2009

If you have just bought Microsoft Office then you can take advantage of their cloud computing community called Windows Live.

It is a very nice day here in Western Kentucky. Each of the last three days have been ideal and almost equal in identity.
I re potted my Aloe Vera plants and got my trash ready for free dump day tomorrow.
Today I will make room in the garage for all my potted Aloe Vera plants and maybe find more junk for the dump.
I wrote Brent and Long Haired Daddy about finding my lost data on my old laptop hard drive.
I hope I can some idea as if it is possible to retrieve the data.

2 comments:

  1. I hope Brent & Long Haired Daddy can retrieve all of your important data.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going over to check out Windows Live or see if I have it.

    ReplyDelete