Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Sunday Morning
I find words amazing. They convey an idea imagined or true. I watched a commercial by one of our favorite cancer communities.
What I like best is the message they send.
My wife believes in the ability of the doctor and I believe in the ability of the mind.

I always find human beings amazing in there minds and the use of words.
I remember the movie The Manchurian Candidate and I found it amazing, the idea that the mind could be controlled.
Most folks resist the idea that someone has the nerve to mess with their heads and revolt.

The best movement of the mind is the melody of poetry and the comforting voices of history.

Below I wrote about the baggage we carry in our thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. The mind is a powerful tool and you can use it to make yourself sick or to keep yourself well. The doctor only comes in when you need a little extra help.

    ReplyDelete